Friday, November 1, 2013

us - and a thankful journal


Sharing a peek at what I put together using the November JBS Mercantile kits today! I'm still in love with feathers - and I love the colors in these kits! ^_^


I've also put together the November project kit! It features more custom made flair and and two pages of handdrawn, watercolored printable journaling cards. Can't wait to share more of this!

Also note: I will slowly be moving my posting of all papercrafting projects over to my bluebirdchic.com blog. It has been a tough decision to let this little blog go, but I've decided that I've outgrown it. And to better be able to share who I am and all of the things I'm involved in, I felt that I should move it all to one place. I'm doing a lot less scrapbooking, so it won't take over the other blog to post 5-6 projects there per month. This blog will stay up, I just won't be posting to it as actively. Eventually, I'll sign off with a post directing traffic to my other blog. I share lots of other fun creative things that I do there - recipes, craft projects, what I'm reading, and thoughts on life - like the cultivate gratitude series for November. I'd love it if you decided to join me there!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Gorgeous Leah! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails